I did some freelance work through a local design firm located in Durham, called Flywheel. They had some extra work they needed done quickly so they asked for some help. This project took 3 days. After the first day I submitted a draft, and the Duke client came back with some suggestions, and then I made an iteration that looked very similar to this, and they asked for a few final tweaks and this is the end result. Both pieces are off being printed now and I will update with pictured of printed pieces when they are available.
The first run came in from printers. One image changed due to a resolution issue. These are the final versions, and will be distributed at Duke Hospital.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
This project is a more recent example of the freelance work I have been doing. I took all the photography and created the cards from scratch with the exception of the Logo, which they wanted to continue using. The cards were made in Illustrator and Indesign CS5 and printed by Vistaprint.com.